Kyoko Hamada: is a acclaimed international photographer with a vast list of accomplishments and clients. She was born and raised in Chiba, Japan until she and her family moved to West Virginia when she was 15 years old. She is currently working with various magazines including The London Telegraph, Bon Appetiet, and The Wall Street Journal. She has exhibited her work in the National Portrait Gallery (uk), Randall Scott Gallery, Civilian Art Projects, and Michael Hoppen Gallery (uk), among others. Kyoko’s photographs have been featured in PDN Photo Annual, PDN Under 30, American Photography Annuals, and the NY Photo Festival Award. She was recently commissioned by the New Yorker to photograph the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Kyoko Hamada lives and works in Brooklyn with her 8 year old fish named Quasimodo.
Jeff Snyder: Composer, Improviser, Electronic Instrument-Designer
Duann Scott: The Future of 3-D Printing
Jesse Sheidlower: Oxford English Dictionary and the Digital Revolution
James George: RGBD Toolkit Media Artist
- Applied for #MarsOne?? You might want to come to the next @LucidNYC on May 22nd and hear from #StephenGorevan of Honeybee #Robotics first!
- Douglas Rushkoff via @ColbertNation @LucidNYC May 22nd #PresentShock
- #holocaust documentary #NoPlaceOnEarth premiered in Germany last night. Special guest #ChrisNicola @LucidNYC May 22nd #Cave #Spelunking
- Tonight @ComedyCentral @thecolbertrepor Interview with @rushkoff Live @LucidNYC on May 22nd #PresentShock #Future #Culutre #Technology
- What's a Bitcoin? Watch this video explanation via @TheWeek @LucidNYC @JoshuaKlein